1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil and add Italian Sweet Links to baking sheet.
2. At the same time, drizzle another large baking pan with olive oil (note: can add some of these ingredients to same pan the sweet links are on). Add 1-2 packages of gnocchi (use 2 if feeding a larger crowd or if you'd like leftovers) , sliced fresh garlic (optional), broccoli pieces (about 1 cup), 1 red bell pepper chopped in large pieces, and a 1 cup grape tomatoes (optional).
3. Drizzle gnocchi and vegetables with olive oil and then roast in oven along with the Italian Sweet Links.
4. Remove from oven once the Sweet Links reach an internal temperature of 160 and the vegetables and gnocchi are roasted (about 20 minutes).
3. Sprinkle vegetables with garlic salt and add shaved parmesan cheese on top of gnocchi. Then place back in oven until cheese is melted.
6. Once removed from the oven and slightly cooled, slice the Italian Sweet Links to bite-sized pieces. Combine all ingredients and serve warm in bowls topped with parmesan cheese.
We enjoy this as a one-pot meal, but it would also be wonderful with your favorite salad on the side.